Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Robot Taco Baby Quilt

This project has taken quite awhile. It was first conceived about 10 months ago when I found out my friend Lindsay was pregnant. I wanted to make a quilt for her in which everyone made a square based on one theme and then it was all sewn together and given to her. Somehow the theme became Robots and Tacos (don't ask) Several months later we had this!

One of the center squares has the baby's name and info about her birth. The others were all made by various friends, all with great imaginations. Who would have thought that the theme robots and tacos could lead to this? All in all we had a great time making this and Lindsay loved it. I think she plans on hanging it up in River's bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. I think this quilt is sooo amazing and amazingly cute, but not quite as amazing as my quilt ;)

    ReplyDelete