Monday, April 20, 2009

My bookmarks

Google and gmail - How did the internet world survive before google?

Craftster.org - The BEST craft forum ever, I've been a member since '05 and checked it out before then even, I can check out what everyone else is crafting and get most of my inspiration from here, although I rarely post, but should I suppose

Pandora.com - not sure what to listen to or too lazy to make a playlist of your own music on your media player... I listen to Pandora a little too much sometimes

Notmartha.org - A blog I check daily... I'm not always sure why but I love her blog and its the only one actually bookmarked, she does the occasional crafty thing and also lives in Seattle so I suppose that what keeps me interested

vintagericrac.blogspot.com - another blog I frequent often, this woman does some really cool work with selvedges from fabric, among other things

craigslist.org - check for free stuff, get a job, an apartment or shop for furniture, there is always something great to find

2 comments:

  1. I think you meant notmartha.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot www.chefknifecentral.com

    ReplyDelete