Monday, April 4, 2011

West Wing Swap


















I found these pictures on my old defunct camera. These projects were from a West Wing Swap I participated in at Craftster.org. It's a show Nate got me hooked on and we now have every season on dvd. Anyone who has seen this show is bound to get these projects. The first item is an embroidered quote from the show. "Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc" which is latin for "After therefore because of." I also made a tote bag (super sturdy too!) with a "napkin" saying "Bartlet for America" which is something seen in a few episodes of the show. The last item is a zippered pouch using an old t-shirt with bambi on it and stenciled the back with "Bambiesque?" which is a quote from the show. "Bambiesque: as does pertain to Bambi."



So anyone who has not seen this show please watch it because it's awesome! I really didn't think I'd like it at first but have now probably seen all 7 seasons at least 3 times. Just writing about this makes me want to start a West Wing marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment